Experiencing Stockholm from the water is such an extraordinary experience that National Geographic has written about it. Try it for yourself! Regardless of your level, we have a kayak for you.
BEGINNER COURSE | KAYAK
LEARN THE FUNDAMENTALS OF KAYAKING
This kayaking course is for anyone who has never tried to go paddling before and wants to take their first steps onto the water. Our goal is to have a great time out on the water, while at the same time learning the basics of how to handle a kayak, on land as well as on the water.
This is the perfect course if you’ve always wanted to kayak but perhaps never quite dared to try this amazing activity.
- To learn how to have a great time on the water, the fundamentals of a kayak, and how to handle it
- This course corresponds to the White Paddle Pass.
- The kayak and its components
- Lifejacket, spray skirt, paddle
- Sitting posture
- Carrying the kayak (loaded/unloaded)
- Getting in to and out of the kayak
- Effective forward paddling
- Turning using the paddle
- Stopping and backing up
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COURSE FEE?
- Kayak, skirt, paddle, life vest
- Coffee and a snack (“fika”)